You’ve wanted to be a coach for a long time and you’re doing it, my friend. You’ve got training under your belt plus some serious natural gifts. You have some clients. You’ve done some marketing. But your business hasn’t taken off yet and things feel a bit muddy at the moment.
Which is frustrating because you’re so frickin’ passionate about making a real difference for people and you’re really good at what you do.
You’ve purchased your fair share of training programs and followed some podcasts or blogs to learn as much as you can. But your strategy is pieced together, you’re working your tail off, yet it’s hard to move the needle forward on your own.
Plus, you want to hit that six-figure mark so you can say goodbye to whatever side-hustle or angel investor has been supporting your business up until now. Not to mention, the debt you may have taken on trying to make this coaching thing really work!
You’re willing to do whatever it takes but this would be so much easier if you had direct, hands-on guidance from a coach who – just like you – works in the trenches; someone who’s already created what you desire and continues to walk the walk.
That way, you could strategically streamline your business and attract more dream clients without selling your soul, burning out, or breaking the bank. Heck, what if the business side of this could actually be fun?!
I’ve been in your shoes. I know how exciting it is to start your own business. I know how stressful it is when money is tight and how thrilling it is to see the difference you can make in people’s lives.
In the beginning, I had way too many 70 hour work weeks, I juggled a full-time job to fund my coaching vision, and I made a lot of rookie mistakes.
Since then, I’ve learned exactly what it takes to move out of the grind and into a thriving, fulfilling coaching business that feeds my soul (and my family!) and truly makes the planet a better place.
Today, I run two high-six-figure coaching practices while working only 30 hours a week. I’ve got a plan, a team, and the clarity to roll out large group and online programs that sell, consistently publish awesome content, build a strong mailing list automatically, and still have time to hang out with my daughter, cook fabulous meals (if I do say so myself), hit the gym relatively regularly, and cuddle up with my hubby and watch Netflix most nights.
As a team, we’ll combine my experience and clarity with your passion and work ethic to implement a proven, systematic, layered system and turn your coaching practice into a lean, mean, six-figure machine so you can transform more lives – including your own.
Sounds like a match made in heaven. Especially when you’ve got a team of other coaches rooting for you along the way!
If you’re ready to stop spinning your wheels as you fly solo on your entrepreneurial path, I invite you to join me in the Six Figure Coach Club.
During this 6-month adventure, you will systematically create the coaching practice you dream of with me and three of your fearless coaching peers right by your side.
Every coach’s business is shaped differently and every coach inside the Six Figure Coach Club has a unique set of goals. That’s why there’s no formula you MUST follow inside the club. We’ll start wherever you’re at and march toward your biggest goals together.
But here are some examples of what we might focus on:
- Fill and maintain a strong private client roster so you stay sharp, clients stay happy, and referrals keep coming.
- Build a crazy-loyal list of email subscribers who love to hear from you and cannot wait to sign up for your next program.
- Leverage your genius (and mine!) to launch programs that expand beyond one-on-one coaching so you can help more people and make more money.
- Organize all the moving parts of a successful coaching practice.
- Creatively share your message with the world through blogs, social media, podcast interviews, and live events.
- Gain control of your calendar so you can kick overwhelm and procrastination to the curb.
- Strategically roll out a marketing plan that makes sense and fits your budget.
- Get it all done, dammit! And still have time for date night, book club, exercise or whatever other passion that’s fallen to the wayside because you’ve been swamped.
Specificity brings opportunity. It also brings a steady stream of dream clients you adore and who love ya right back! Yet, most coaches I meet (even the ones who think they’re being specific and say they know their customer avatar) aren’t niched enough. They’re afraid of leaving potential clients out, so they avoid hanging their hats on one specific specialty.
I get it. But there are a lot of coaches out there, so if you want to stand out, you must hyper-niche your practice.
I’ll help you do that so you easily and effortlessly attract the right clients. You’ll feel confident in your skills. And you’ll always deliver on your promises while maintaining healthy boundaries so you have more time, more joy, and fewer entrepreneurial headaches.
We’ll walk, hand-in-hand, through an illuminating process to:
- Outline your ideal client’s sense of purpose, inner fears, big dreams, motivation for change, favorite color, singer, book, you name it. The more you know about your dream client, the easier it is to develop signature programs, craft impactful marketing copy, and sell from a place of service.
- Distinguish your competitive edge so you stand out from the coaching crowd.
- Clarify your Unique Branded System so you feel legit and your prospects understand the tangible results they’ll gain from working with you.
- Communicate your value and your process with purpose so selling becomes a joyful act of service rather than an awkward (often unsuccessful) conversation.
The most effective, inexpensive way to fill your client roster is through referral marketing. Even after 15 years as a coach and dozens of launches, word of mouth referrals still pack the biggest punch in my business.Plus, referral marketing doesn’t cost a dime. But, you can’t just cross your fingers and hope referrals will find you. You have to set up a solid system to bring consistent and qualified referrals your way.
So, we’ll play a little game designed to help you fill your private client roster. Along the way, you’ll also learn how to:
- Set up a strong referral system to easily attract new clients without spending money on ads.
- Master the art of the complimentary session so the right clients beg to work with you.
- Get really comfortable selling with heart and confidence.
- Create a pricing structure that suits your lifestyle and serves your clients.
- Gather clues to create your next (or first) incredible program.
If you want a six-figure (or beyond) coaching business, you’ll probably want to launch large group or online programs. Doing this is one of my favorite past-times. It’s also a ton of work and in order for your efforts to pay off, you’ve gotta build a strong and loyal mailing list first.There’s a science and strategy behind a strong mailing list and I’ll show exactly how to build one regardless of your advertising budget. We’ll roll up our sleeves and help you:
- Develop a juicy free giveaway and marketing funnel that your dream clients cannot resist.
- Leverage your professional relationships to gather leads for free.
- Design a 5-Day Challenge to attract new and excited followers.
- Master organic social media strategies to build social proof, find the right audience, and create a respected brand.
- Build an easy-to-follow editorial calendar so you consistently connect with your audience.
- Confidently pursue podcast interviews and guest blogging opportunities to build strong alliances with thought leaders and leverage those connections to expand your reach and reputation.
It’s all about generously sharing valuable tools and insight to build trust and affinity with your clients: current, former, or future. Here’s how:
- Create a simple and structured editorial calendar to stay ahead of the content-creation grind.
- Find your unique (and valuable) voice, then share it confidently with your tribe.
- Easily curate engaging and relevant content that your audience will gobble up.
- Develop a simple and repeatable system to expand your reach and publish content consistently.
- Position yourself as an industry leader and attract exciting joint venture and speaking opportunities.
- Never forget about the power of personal touch and develop a routine to connect one on one with leads, clients, and colleagues.
I’m a sucker for a good launch and we’ll rely on my experience kicking off countless programs to set you up for some serious launch love. You’ll master all the moving parts behind a successful launch as you learn how to:
- Create a super solid signature program that speaks directly to your target audience.
- Write sales copy that connects and converts like a charm.
- Hit your pricing sweet spot to insure meaningful profit and significant sales.
- Host your launch kick-off event with confidence and ease.
- Build out a high-converting marketing campaign even if you don’t have an advertising budtget.
- Navigate the headache-inducing tech stuff that comes with a successful launch.
- Leverage your strong reputation with a user-friendly referral program.
- Successfully launch and deliver a coaching program that makes you proud and helps a lot of people.
You’re a coach. You really want to help people. Now that your program is launched, it’s time to deliver some exceptional customer service. This requires clear boundaries, simple systems, and fun surprises to knock your clients’ socks off every time. Here, you’ll learn how to:
- Organize the roll out of every program to ensure a fulfilling client experience.
- Learn some of my favorite customer service tools to save time and money.
- Respectfully handle refund requests so everybody feels happy.
- Keep your cool when people pirate your programs.
- Gracefully manage demanding personalities to maintain a supportive culture inside your groups.
- Collect beautiful client testimonials and success stories and share them with the world.
As a coach, you wear a lot of hats. You’re the receptionist, money manager, janitor, marketing advisor, expert coach, sometimes guru, caretaker, lifelong learner, and boss. Now that you’re a six-figure coach, it’s time to cultivate the characteristics of a winning CEO. What you might be craving most is real-life mentorship that sets you up for lasting success by insuring you:
- Know your numbers so your overhead, personal income, and business-growth investments make sense in the short and long term.
- Know how to hire (and fire) the right team so your business can grow and you can feel supported.
- See a clear and exciting future vision for your business that propels you forward and keeps you grounded.
- Take care of your mindset and always expect the best for you and your clients.
- Learn to delegate with clarity and trust so your team can thrive and you can take a well deserved vacation.
My only two business tools are my gut and Dallas Travers. People often ask me how I went from no business training to a multiple six-figure business in three years and the only thing I can share is passion, listening to my instinct and Dallas. She helped me to formulate a clear business plan and timeline. She is so generous with her own successful tools and time. I am endlessly grateful for her expertise and insight. If you are on the fence, just do it! You will learn and grow and your clients will benefit.
Working with Dallas has taken my business to the next level. Her creativity, marketing genius, no-quit attitude + loving support have made it possible for me to not only sell out one program (bringing in my goal of an additional $6K), but also completely repackage an old program so that it is current, bold, fun + more appealing to my audience. I don’t think I’ll ever do a launch without her again!
Working with Dallas has been amazing. She brings so much insight and inspiration to areas that previously had overwhelmed me. Not only does Dallas know her stuff in terms of the nuts and bolts of business growth, she also is skilled at supporting anyone through the personal stuff that comes up when we grow to the next level. Her feedback is always spot on, super helpful and quick. I was touched by the TLC myself and my entire team received from Dallas during what could have been a stressful launch. I highly recommend hiring her, she will exceed your expectations!
I couldn’t be more excited by the work and results I have achieved since making the commitment to work with Dallas. Dallas makes everything easier, clearer, and more fun so it never feels like work to get to the results I seek. In the last 9 months, my business revenue has nearly doubled, I’ve launched a new high-end coaching package, designed two info products and I have manifested my keynote speaking goals thanks to the guidance and feedback that Dallas brings to every interaction. She’s truly a self-taught entrepreneur who combines strategic thinking, creativity, and excellence to help people generate big money, recognize their unique gifts, and thrive at what they love.
I’ve had a coaching business for over ten years, but we ran on instinct. After a few months with Dallas, we were able to focus in and double our income – cutting our work hours down to half of the time. Now we are able to give our clients better service and have more time to concentrate on our family and lifestyle.
Enrollment in the Six Figure Coach Club only opens twice per year. You’ll join me and three of your fellow coaches in an incredible, action-packed 6-month journey. But this is not a cookie-cutter program that requires you to do any work you’re not ready for. Instead, we’ll custom build a roadmap for you based on your business goals and your life priorities.
Our group of 4 will meet online through Zoom every other week where each of you will receive 30 minutes of laser-focused coaching directly with me. Your group-mates will support you and learn as they watch us take your coaching business through the roof.
The Six Figure Coach Club requires a commitment from you. Expect to spend a minimum of 10 hours each week working on your personal Six Figure Coach Plan.
I will hold your hand through this process but I’ll also hold your feet to the fire to help you build solid systems, implement awesome strategies, develop and fill amazing new programs, and become a six-figure coach.
You will not find this extraordinary level of personal attention and extensive expertise from any other coaching program out there. It’s my promise to give you everything I’ve got from tools and resources to invaluable lessons from my wins and losses. All I ask is that you bring that same level of commitment to the Club. Together, we’ll do everything we can to bring your six-figure (and more!) business to life.
- 12 small group coaching sessions over the course of six incredible months together.
- Monthly copy-editing and course creation feedback in our private online group ‘office hours’.
- Simple email support from me between sessions. Got a quick question? I’ve got an awesome answer.
- Unmatched support from me and your Six Figure Coach Club teammates.
- Free attendance in our annual Six Figure Coach Club retreat.
- Clarity, structure and strategy designed to launch your coaching business into six figures and beyond.
Your investment in this complete, life-changing, business boosting program is only $3200, which you can pay in full or set up a payment plan to make this investment possible for you.
Fill in the Six Figure Coach Club application here.
Schedule an interview with me at the end of your application.
If accepted into this exclusive program, you’ll confirm your spot and begin your tuition payment plan.
Complete your Six Figure Coach Club prep work and get ready to roll.